Banking Awareness Online Test, Questions, Quiz for Bank Exams 2017, Banking Awareness Questions for SBI PO Mains Exam 2017. Banking Awareness Questions and Answers, Banking Free Online Test for 2017 Exams. Here we are providing Banking Awareness Free online mock test for IBPS and SBI Clerk, PO Exams. Banking Awareness Online Test 2017, Online Banking Awareness Quiz Practice Test 2017. Check Banking Awareness Quiz , Banking Awareness Question Answers 2017, Banking Awareness Previous Year Papers, Banking Awareness for Bank PO’s and Clerks. Test your Banking Awareness knowledge with us, take below online Banking Awareness Aptitude online. Here we provide Banking Awareness PDF online Test.
Here we are providing the Latest Banking Awareness Online Test Series 2017 in Hindi & English Language, in order to best preparation for IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk Examination 2017. Candidates who are going to appear in Banking Awareness examination they must solve the below online test series and Test there preparation easily. Take Banking Awareness Mock Tests to get good marks. Banking Awareness Quiz, Mock tests and Banking Awareness Quiz online test series are Very Helpful and collections of the conceptual questions which gives you help in score better in Banking Awareness Quiz Exams 2017.
The below test series and Banking Awareness mock tests are based on the new pattern or new syllabus 2017 and free for al students. While solving the question of the online test series, you will get yourself active. The below Banking Awareness 2017 Online Test Series will give you the experience to solve a question in the least time. The content of the below online test is – previous main exams held for POs, Clerks, Officers and Assistants positions. we covered almost all the important banking institutions, process, terms & definitions and abbreviations.
If a candidate wishes to get a good rank in Banking Awareness exam, then he should solve the below test series. Through Banking Awareness online Test Series students find their strengths and weaknesses and try to resolve then before appearing in exams. If students don’t want to miss the online test series so keep update you on it.
Banking Awareness Online Test 2017
|Test||Question||Time (In Min)||Launch Test|
|Banking Awareness Online Test in English – Series 1||30||30||Go to Test|
|Banking Awareness Online Test in English – Series 2||30||30||Go to Test|
|Banking Awareness Online Test in English – Series 3||30||30||Go to Test|
|Banking Awareness Online Test in English – Series 4||30||30||Go to Test|
|Banking Awareness Online Test in Hindi – Series 1||30||30||Available Soon|
How to give the test?
We provide Many Test Option, Go through available test options and pick the one best suited for your preparation. Click on “Go to Test”.
You will reach the selected mock test page. Now please Read all the instructions carefully. Click on “Start Test or Start Quiz”.
Your first question will appear on the screen. Once you have answered a question, click on “Next”. or if if you have doubt in question or if you want review any question again then please click on “Review Question”
You can skip a question or jump across questions by clicking on a question number. When you want to finish the test, Click on “Quiz Summary” → then click on “Finish Quiz”.
In Online Test Series of Banking Awareness, we provide the chapter wise and topic wise tests in Hindi & English. Those candidates come under the pressurize condition they can measure a level of them. Online Test Series for Banking Awareness Exam 2017 in Hindi, Banking Awareness Online Test in English. Banking Awareness Quiz in Hindi and English 2017. Banking Awareness Question and Answers in Hindi and English. Staff Selection Commission taken Bank PO Exam Every Year and Here we Provide Banking Awareness Various Test Series in English and In Hindi. Online Test for Banking Awareness, Banking Awareness quiz in English, Banking Awareness Model Papers, Banking Awareness Sample Papers, Banking Awareness Mock Test Papers 2017.
Banking Awareness First In Banks In India
- The First Bank in India – Bank of Hindustan (1770- Calcutta )
- First Governor of RBI – Mr. Osborne Smith
- First Indian governor of RBI – Mr. C D Deshmukh
- First Bank to Introduce ATM in India – HSBC
- First Bank to introduce saving Bank in India – Presidency bank in 1830
- First Bank to Introduce Cheque system in India – Bengal Bank 1784
- First Bank to introduce Internet Banking – ICICI BANK
- First Bank to introduce Mutual Fund – State Bank of India
- First Bank to introduce Credit Card in India – Central Bank of India
- First Foreign Bank in India – Comptoire d’Escompte de Paris of France in 1860
- First Joint Stock Bank of India – Allahabad Bank
- First Indian bank to open branch outside India in London in 1946 – Bank of India
- First Indian Bank started with Indian capital indigenous Bank — Punjab National Bank
- First Regional Rural Bank – Prathama Grameen Bank ( Sponsoring Bank- Syndicate Bank)
- First Universal Bank in India – ICICI Bank
- First bank in India listed in New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) – ICICI Bank
- First Bank in India to launch Talking ATMs for differently able person – Union Bank of India
- First Bank in India to launch its own Payment Aggregators – State Bank of India. (SBIePay)
- Country’s first all woman bank – Bhartiya Mahila Bank
- First Indian private sector bank to open a branch in the African continent – ICICI Bank
- First private sector bank to open dedicated branch for Startups – RBL
- First Aadhaar-based ATM launched by – DCB Bank
- First bank to sell Indian gold coins – IOB
- First India bank Got ISO – Canara Bank
- First Bank to introduce Internet Banking – ICICI BANK
Recommended Online Tests –
- IBPS Online Test Series in Hindi, English, IBPS Question and Answers
- CGL online test 2017: SSC CGL Online Test 2017 In Hindi, English
- SBI Online Test: SBI Clerk Online Test 2017, Free SBI Clerk Test 2017
- SBI Online Test: SBI PO Online Test 2017, Free SBI PO Test 2017
- SSC MTS Online Test 2017 In Hindi, English, SSC MTS Mock Test 2017