SSC CHSL 2017 Online Test, Online Preparation, Mock Tests, Question Paper, Online Quiz. SSC CHSL Online Test 2017 In Hindi, English, SSC CHSL Mock Test 2017, SSC CHSL Question & Answers. Complete Online Preparation for SSC CHSL 2017 exams with various online Tests, Mock Tests & Videos created by Exam Toppers. Here we are providing the Latest SSC CHSL Online Test Series 2017 in Hindi & English Language, in order to best preparation for SSC CHSL Examination 2017. Candidates who are going to appear in SSC CHSL examination they must solve the below online test series and Test there preparation easily. Take SSC CHSL Mock Tests to get good marks. SSC Mock tests and SSC online test series are Very Helpful and collections of the conceptual questions which gives you help in score better in SSC Exams 2017.
The below test series and ssc CHSL mock tests are based on the new pattern or new syllabus 2017 and free for al students. While solving the question of the online test series, you will get yourself active. The below SSC CHSL 2017 Online Test Series will give you the experience to solve a question in the least time.
In Online Test Series of SSC CHSL, we provide the chapter wise and topic wise tests in Hindi & English. Those candidates come under the pressurize condition they can measure a level of them. Online Test Series for SSC CHSL Exam 2017 in Hindi, SSC CHSL Online Test in English. SSC CHSL Quiz in Hindi and English 2017. online reasoning test in hindi for ssc. SSC CHSL Question and Answers in Hindi and English. Staff Selection Commission taken CGL Exam Every Year and Here we Provide SSC CHSL Various Test Series in English and In Hindi. Online Test for SSC-CHSL, SSC-CHSL quiz in English, SSC-CHSL Model Papers, SSC CHSL Sample Papers. SSC CHSL online test is very useful for all student who want to appearing in SSC Exams. SSC Online test is free for all candidates.
If a candidate wishes to get a good rank in SSC CHSL exam, then he should solve the below test series. Through SSC CHSL online Test Series students find their strengths and weaknesses and try to resolve then before appearing in exams. If students don’t want to miss the online test series so keep update you on it.
SSC CHSL Online Test 2017
|Test||Question||Time (In Min)||Launch Test|
|SSC CHSL Verbal Ability Online Test in Hindi Series 1||20||30||Go to Test|
|SSC CHSL Quantitive Aptitude Online Test in Hindi Series 1||20||30||Go to Test|
|SSC CHSL General Reasoning Online Test in Hindi Series 1||20||30||Go to Test|
|SSC CHSL General Knowledge Online Test in Hindi Series 2||20||30||Go to Test|
|SSC CHSL General Knowledge Online Test in Hindi Series 1||20||30||Go to Test|
SSC CHSL 2017 Exam Pattern
Check SSC (CHSL) Paper 1st and Paper 2nd Examination Pattern for 2017 Exams. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) decided to conducts SSC-CHSL examination on two phases. Paper 1 will be objective type and Paper 2 will be descriptive type. The objective paper will comprise four sections asGeneral Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, English, Quantitative Aptitude and paper 1 have weightage of 150 Marks and Paper 2 has weightage of 50 Marks.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2017 of Tier I
- SSC CHSL Exam is objective type and will be conducted via online Mode.
- There will be 4 parts in a question paper namely (Part-1) General Intelligence, (Part-2) English Language, (Part-3) Quantitative Aptitude, and (Part-4) General Awareness / General Knowledge.
- Exam will have 100 questions for 200 marks.
- Duration of the exam is 75 Minutes.
- Questions will be set both in English & Hindi for part: 1, 3 & 4.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
The exam pattern of SSC-CHSL Tier I exam will consists of objective type- multiple choice questions only. For each wrong answer 0.50 marks will be deducted from the total score. To gain more clarity on SSC-CHSL exam pattern 2017 of Tier I candidates can refer to the table given below.
|Part||Subject||Total questions||Max Marks||Timing|
|I||General Intelligence||25||50||75 Minutes|
|II||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill||25||50|
Marking scheme for SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2017
|Correct answers||+ 2|
|Calculation of total score||Total number of correct answers x 2 – Total number of incorrect answer x 0.50|
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2017 of Tier II
- Exam is descriptive type and will be conducted offline (pen & paper mode).
- Candidates need to write essay / précis / letters / application writing etc.
- Exam carries 100 marks and exam duration will be 1 hour.
- Exam will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
|Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)||Total marks||Duration of Test||Mode of exam|
|100||1 hour||Pen and Paper|
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2017 of Tier III
- Typing Test: Candidates, who are opting English typing, should have typing speed of 35 words per minute and those candidates who are opting Hindi typing should have typing speed of 30 words per minute. Typing test will be applicable for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, LDC and Court Clerk posts.
- Skill Test: Data Entry Speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour on computer. Skill test will be applicable only for Data Entry Operator post.
The skill test of SSC-CHSL will be conducted for those candidates who have applied for Data Entry Operator posts while typing test will be held for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant LDCs and Court Clerks posts. The skill test/typing test will be qualifying in nature.
How to give the test?
We provide Many Test Option, Go through available test options and pick the one best suited for your preparation. Click on “Go to Test”.
You will reach the selected mock test page. Now please Read all the instructions carefully. Click on “Start Test or Start Quiz”.
Your first question will appear on the screen. Once you have answered a question, click on “Next”. or if if you have doubt in question or if you want review any question again then please click on “Review Question”
You can skip a question or jump across questions by clicking on a question number. When you want to finish the test, Click on “Quiz Summary” → then click on “Finish Quiz”.
Recommended Online Tests –
- IBPS Online Test Series
- CGL online Test
- SBI Online Test: SBI Clerk Online Test
- SBI Online Test: SBI PO Online Test
- SSC MTS Online Test
- Aptitude Online Test
- Verbal Ability Online Test
- Logical Reasoning Online Test
- General Knowledge Online Test
- General Awareness Online Test
- Computer Awareness Online Test
- SSC CPO 2017 Online Test